Well, after Erich and Peyton having the crud for weeks, I officially have it. I was talking to Jaime on the phone and started coughing....and haven't quit. The flim is killing my throat. Nice picture huh? Today the internet has been out and phone all day..until Erich came home and gave it the magical touch. Bellsouth will be here Thursday to fix it for good. So, I have been painting and playing with Peyton all day. I can't say what I painted because someone might read this and know their Christmas gift. Sorry! Peyton has gotten AWESOME in his little red sports car. He flies around the kitchen, down the hall, and all over Grace's toys and food. He loves to take the towels off of my appliances. He just rolls around pulling them all off of the racks. He also tortures Grace by pushing her food bowl all around the kitchen while she is trying to eat out of it. That is his payback for her taking all of his toys. I'll post a pic tomorrow b/c the card reader on this computer doesn't work. Also, P was in the floor today and Grace kept sniffing him and he laughed hysterically because Grace was tickling him. It was so cute. Her ears touched his face and he went to laughing. Those two are great friends.
1 comment:
That's hilarious that he pushes Gracie's food all around while she tries to eat. How funny! My Peyton still doesn't get the concept of moving forward in her walker... we've tried to show her, she just doesn't get. Tyson pushes her around in the walker and says, "Go Forward, Peyton!".
Post a Comment