


Okay, so I am no digi scrapper, but here is my attempt to post some pictures of my latest pages. I have TONS of summer paper, stickers, etc. and my goal this summer is to take lots of pics at the pool and beach and scrapbook them. It seems it has been forever since we lived at the beach therefore I have no beach pages...well, things will change this summer. I plan to spend some time in GShores with my cousin and a week in Port St. Joe should bring lots of great pics. I also want to get better at doing one or two page layouts. I tend to put tons of photos on a page to show a month or event. I have a couple of one picture layouts and if this works, I'll post those, as well.


4 comments:
I am SO jealous of your scrapbooking skills! Your pages are adorable! I know you will get lots of great pics on your beach trips. BTW...the puppets came from Wally World (Martha Stewart line) and they were on sale! I know how lucky I am to have found such good friends here in SC who have babies the same age as EJ. You will find some too!
Cute pages! I understand why you have such a hard time picking just one or two pictures for your pages - Peyton is just too adorable in all his pictures!! Thanks for sharing.
Now these are just too cute! I can't wait to see these in person because i want to see the PICS! :-)
PS-cute new layout!
Post a Comment