Monday, November 2, 2009

A Roaring Good Time





Peyton saw his lion costume sitting on the couch and immediately started roaring at it. So, I decided to try it on him and let Erich take some pics. I thought he would hate it, but soon forgot about the mane and paws and went with it. My mom came over and brought Annie her poodle. I had gotten the two dogs matching costumes at a discount store so they went as twin lady bugs. I was HILARIOUS to watch Grace run around and try to get her hat off! Peyton wasn't too sure of this trick or treat thing until he realized candy was being put into his bag. Also he realized he liked it when people weren't home because he could go up to their door and just take candy out of a bowl. He walked the entire block of the neighborhood with a sucker in his hand. By the end of the night he was knocking on doors and roaring at everyone who answered. To him, the louder he roared the more candy he got! It was too cute and I wish I had my video camera to capture it. The lady bugs were very well behaved and just glad to be included in the fun. Thankfully, Peyton has forgotten all about the bag of candy he roared so hard to get. :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

He's the cutest little lion I've ever seen! And the puppies are pretty cute too, although, I think I mentioned last year that dressing your dog up in a costume is dog abuse! :)

Mommy Harris said...

Seriously the cutest thing!!!