Well, since I haven't been blogging, I thought I'd show you what has been going on over here!
*Peyton has been loving the new show on PBS called The Cat in the Hat.
*I've been loving the new commercial for Sesame Street with Will I AM from the BEPeas singing "What I am". Still haven't found it on itunes....wonder if it only exists on tv???
*Peyton is running a low grade fever, I think due to his molars coming in up top, so we are staying home today, ALL day. That never happens around here! Yesterday was Mothers Day Out, Peyton napped at Dads while I went to the dr, took our last swim in Mom and Dad's pool be cause Dad INSISTs on covering up ON Labor Day....too bad we were in it on Monday and he had to wait, then I helped him cover it...can't believe i contributed to his craziness because it is still HOT enough to use the pool, then home at 5:30. After all that on one day, I'm glad I'm staying home today.
I have also been doing lots of sewing...... mainly appliques and monograms. I LOVE fall and it comes with lots of cute pumpkins, acorns, football colors, etc. I FINALLY sewed a shirt for Peyton, but it might be a little big. Poor Peyton, I have all of these projects for him/me but never get to them for others orders. Currently I have fabric to make a new owl pillow for his room, diaper/tote bag out of adorable fabric, and a Mickey Mouse blanket that I attempted to start last night, but he saw the fabric and confiscated it to bed with him. When I snuck in to get it out of his bed, he was on top of it.
So, I'm posting pics of my NEW imac thanks to Erich. It took some convincing for me to get it, but now that I have it I'm in love with it. Also, there is a picture of my sewing machine and table that Erich's dad built for me, a basket full of projects, a box of shirts waiting to be appliqued, and a picture of Peyton sitting on his Mickey material watching the cat in the hat, and of course, Grace doing what she does best....keeping a watch out for those pesky rats and squirrels that keep getting into the backyard. Thank goodness for our guard dog! hee,hee
Nevermind about the pictures....they'll have to come later when Erich gets home.....blogger won't upload them and I'm wondering if the mac saves them in a different format b/c this is the same problem I had with uploading images to change my blog look. So much for loving the imac!
Happy Friday to everyone!!!!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment