Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ain't Goin' Down Till the Sun Comes Up

That is my new theme song for Peyton. Poor guy with his ear infection and congestion just can't stay asleep! And you know it is bad when he gets up at 5 and is back down for a nap at 6. I hope this round of antibiotics helps him get better. At one point last night, I had brought him into the pack in play at the end of our bed, both Erich and I were up and to Peyton because of his screams. We didn't know the other was already there. Pray that my little guy gets better.

On another note, I finished one scrapbook page last night and almost finished another one. I am on a role, I just hope I can stay on it. I also have to print invitations for my sister's engagement party and I told her i would make her wedding scrapbook album...as long as she got me the pics. as we went along.

Funny thing, my brother called and wanted us to come visit SC soon. I told him I didn't think I had any vacation days left to take.....he said, "Wait a minute, you don't work." I thought I had gotten him. He's coming home for Thanksgiving anyway so I'll see him soon.

1 comment:

Kresta said...

Yay for you - the blog looks great!!!

Hope Peyton gets better soon!