Friday, January 30, 2009

Chip off the Old Block

Okay...warning....this blog contains crude male humor, namely Erich humor to those of you who know him well. Last night Erich was laying on the floor of my scrapbook room on his belly. Peyton started crawling up his legs. Erich said, "Peyton, watch out, I might fart on you." I told him that was nasty. A few minutes later, a loud fart came to which I couldn't believe Erich would fart on his son. He started laughing and said," It wasn't me...it was Peyton!" Peyton looked up and started giggling, waving his arms, and bouncing up and down! He KNEW what he had done and thought it was funny. We couldn't stop laughing! What was even better was that he gave Erich a piece of his own medicine.

2 comments:

Kresta said...

And so it begins! :)

Jaime said...

that's pretty hilarious! Go Peyton!