Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little Sister

Beth and I had a great night out tonight. We were supposed to go see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock, but with further investigation the movie comes out JUNE 19th not May 19th, so we settled for wedding errands and dinner instead. Mom was so sweet to babysit Peyton for me to do this since E is in Bham. We had the best time at O Charlies. We ate, drank, ate, and had smores dessert! It was funny to compare memories we both had as kids and how different they were. We remembered some things the same and some things one of us didn't remember at all. In general, we decided we had a pretty awesome childhood etc. We also compared notes on old boyfriends, people who had spread rumors, rumors spread, and college experiences. It was so fun to spend this time with just my little sister...who is not so little anymore since she is getting married in 4 days!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So...why aren't you in B'ham with E? J/K...I know you're probably tired of traveling plus helping Beth with all the wedding stuff. I'm glad you had fun together. I'm gonna try to call you later today.