







I decided to make a Halloween and Baby boy basked for a silent auction for the ARC, which is Mississippi's center for retarded citizens. Sarah, Erich's sister, is a member and they are trying to raise funds for the organization which lost a lot of its sponsors after Katrina. Well, I didn't end up having a basket, so they are just going to sell the items separately.


4 comments:
Morgan, I am so impressed! I want to make a ribbon wreath for Halloween too! Can you tell me what I need and give me any specific instructions? I love being crafty, especially if it's easy to do!
Holy CRAP! Are you serious!!! Girl, when are we getting together so you can show me how to make.....all of it!!! Seriously!!!
Wow! You've been quite busy lately! It's all soo cute!
I'm liking your skills!!! If I was in Mobile, I'd beg for lessons. Any tips???
Post a Comment