Monday, September 14, 2009

Goin for a ride on my big, green tractee






Our neighborhood is having an open house next weekend and has hired someone to cut the overgrown lots. They have taken a break the last couple of days, but has the tractor sitting at the front of the neighborhood. Every time we pass by it on our walks Peyton says, "tractee". It is too cute. I took my camera with me today and snapped some photos of him "riding" the big, green tractee. Notice he doesn't look to thrilled when I had him sit inside the tire. The sun had just come out and was in his face. He loved turning the wheel and moving the levers. Don't worry anyone, he wasn't pulling hard enough to move anything! So begins our love of all things tractee!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

AWWW! We went through that stage with Tyson.... I'm not sure they ever really grow out of it though!! He looks so cute sitting on the tractor and I like the picture with him in the wheel, even though you were a meanie mommie to make him sit there like that! hahaha :)

Mommy Harris said...

Ha! LOL, I'm loving this, how cute!

Renee said...

Farmer Peyton is adorable! He looks ready to drive away in that "tractee"!!!