Well, P had his first fall today. I went to get a hair cut and left him with my mom who was putting up her Christmas tree. Long story short, I found a gift mom had for Cailey, my niece, and got it down for P to play with while we were there. It was a little Dora car that you ride on and push buttons with noise. He was doing SO well on this toy for 12 month olds. He pushed it with his feet all over the house and sat up on it. But, if he saw something he wanted, there was no lightbulb to tell him he would fall off of the car if he were to reach for it. I was telling Erich all about it and how I had to stay with him to run interference between P and the floor. When I got back to my house P was sitting in Mammy's lap with a big red mark on his right cheek. She said, Peyton fell and got a boo boo. I knew it was off the car. She said he had been doing so well, then he reached for the Christmas tree and crashed into the hardwood. I am sure with him being a boy that this is the first of many boo boos he will get while growing up. The mark is gone now, so I didn't even tell Erich that Mammy abused him. just kidding...it was an accident, mammy.
1 comment:
haha! that bad mammy! awww... yea now that he's mobile, there will be many more boo boos to kiss. My Peyton has had a couple little face plants lately since she's been pulling up on things. Hopefully we'll both get through toddlerhood with no stitches.
Post a Comment