Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holderer Happenings

Well, things have been hectic around here lately. Erich has had tons of problems at the plant and is on his work linc all the time. Peyton has been busy crawling around and finding things to get in to. Today he pulled two ornaments off the tree, almost put a handful of dog food in his mouth, and grabbed a VERY glittery tree off of my side table and shook it until glitter was everywhere. We are definitely not baby proof around here. On another note, I only had to get up with Peyton ONE time last night at about 11:30 and then he slept until 7:30. That is the first time since he was a small baby! I don't know if it will happen again, but I'll take it.

My friend from High school, Anne, came over today for about two hours and we caught up with the past ten years. Her little girl, Olivia, and Peyton had fun crawling around and taking each other's toys.

Tomorrow we are taking salad to Mammy at school and then tomorrow night, Erich is watching Peyton so I can finish my Christmas shopping.

No comments: