Well, that is the question I keep asking myself...yes, I do talk to myself on occasion. After a whirlwind trip to Huntsville for vacation, we've been busy putting up Christmas decorations and preparing for an engagement party for Beth this Friday night. Unfortunately, Erich and Peyton both ended up at the doctor AGAIN yesterday. Peyton with ear infections and Erich with congestion...STILL. Not sure what is going on other than we are all tired and our bodies are not fighting off whatever this illness is. I've been reading Christmas books and watched the lighting of the tree in NY to be festive. I've even had the TV on the Christmas music channel.
I love to sit in the den with nothing but the tree lit, my tiny houses lit, and the Christmas music playing. That is truly relaxing. I usually listen to Christmas music in the car because this is the only time of year to do it. By the end of it, I am tired of the same songs, though.
Well, I'll probably write again after Beth's party. Wish me luck...there will be tons of people here and we're eating chili, which doesn't bode well for my white chair cushions....but that didn't stop Peyton from sneezing prunes and green beans all over them after I had just bleached and ironed them....
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment