





We have been busy, busy around here! Peyton is a fast moover on those knees and now he is even using his car as a walker and is speeding around the kitchen. I am keeping my mom's dog Annie while they are on vacation. The one picture is of Peyton chewing on her leash, but previous to that he was walking her around the neighborhood. We were quite a site with me pushing Peyton in his car and holding Grace on her leash...then Peyton held Annie's leash and she just walked right beside him. He had a death grip on the leash, so she wasn't going anywhere. He is saying Ma Ma all the time now. It is the cutest thing and grabs my heart every time. He even calls Grace..."Gru". He has gotten to where he buries his face when he sees her coming because he knows Grace is going to try to lick him. Too funny!
On another note, I am almost caught up with Peyton's scrapbook. I am on 7 month pictures and have actually jumped ahead on some things, like this Mardi Gras page. We took P to his first parade two weekends ago. We were going to go to some bigger parades this past weekend, but were all three sick...again. So, I came home and made the following page. Also, I have been doing some sewing. This is a diaper holder and wipes case I made for a friend of mine having her first little girl.
Well, P is asleep and I am catching up on some emailing and photo downloading! Happy Mardi Gras Today!!!!


2 comments:
Aww, what a cutie! We miss you guys. LOVE the stuff you sewed -- that fabric is fabulous!!
Love all the pictures! It's about time you blogged and caught us up on all Peyton's latest happenings. I can't believe he says, "MaMa". I'm still waiting for that. My Peyton just says "DaDa". I think she has just decided to call me "DaDa" too. I hope you guys get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment