Okay, I can't believe I am so obsessed with a show that I am blogging about it over my child. I feel so sorry for Melissa! I was proud of what she said in standing up to Jason. She is the one with her head on her shoulders. He is so dumb! He wants his cake and eat it too. He really got a shot with both of them. Date one, didn't like it, so I'll date the other one. THEN, I can't believe Molly actually took him back without a fight. She had NO questions answered and just said okay and made out with him. Is she dumb or what? I was wanting her to do all women in AMerica a favor and tell him where to stick it. She should have at least had the dignity to get some answers first. Who knows what they will throw at us tonight. I watched Jason on Jimmy Kimmel Live and it was hilarious. jimmy pounded Jason with questions and one liner jokes. Worth DVRing and watching this morning. So what are your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment