Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling Better around Here

Well, the Holderer household is almost better....Erich still has his sinus infection, but will have a CT scan to see what is going on in that head of his..I could tell them, but they don't ask me. Most likely what is going on can't be explained anyway...ha,ha

On another note, we had a fun weekend. We braved dinner Friday night at Big Time with a guy from Erich's work and his two kids. They were all well behaved. When we left this woman asked me how old they all were and so I told her. She said bless your heart, you have your hands full. I thought it was funny that I was there with TWO men and three kids and she thought they were all mine...I guess she didn't think it odd that there were 2 baby daddy's there....

On Sat. my dad entered his Dodge Dart into a car show. We took Peyton in his little buggy and had a great time. He sat in the seat and drove the car. WE also got pics of him in an old fashioned firetruck and sitting in a Coast Guard helicopter. He had a blast. After that I had a pedicure with my sister Beth and then headed to a shower for her with Peyton. He had a fun time at his first girly function. I'll post some pics tomorrow when I am on the upstairs computer.

On Sunday we slept in...again. Then Erich watched Peyton while I went shopping with my mom. It was a great day of Starbucks, new shoes, and shirts. I had made some things for mom and so she treated me to some shopping as payment. too sweet.

Well, that is all here...next weekend Erich said we have to do yardwork....ugh!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

i'm glad you guys are feeling better. i was going to call you yesterday, but ran out of town, so i'm calling you today.

Jamey, Lettie, Ansley and Stephen said...

I am glad you are all well! Post some new P pictures soon.

Don't you love this weather?!?!?!