







Every Wednesday my dad and I go to a place called Dick Russell's BBQ for lunch. I have started looking forward to this Wed. time of just he, Peyton, and me. We usually invite Beth, but she is too busy with work and wedding stuff. On Wed. they have a great lunch special of a meat and 2 veggies plus banana pudding. We get the roast beef and the yams that are to DIE for. They taste like a dessert and they only serve them on Wed. and Sunday. So, last week i let Peyton try some of my banana pudding and that sucker ate it ALL. So this week we bought him his own. If I stop shoveling it in he starts snorting and waving his hands. He is addicted. I will have to take some pics. next week and make it a scrapbook page for he and Bubba(my dad).


2 comments:
cute pictures! i think the police car is really cute. tyson loves that one!
Love the pics! And, how funny about the pudding! I love having little traditions like that. :)
Post a Comment