Thursday, August 13, 2009

need help adding a blot

I have tried on several occasions to add a friend's blog to my list....it won't let me add anything. Any clues as to why? I have it under my layout then blog lists, but it does not allow me to add....I am beginning to agree with erich that I need to stay away from electronics...hmm...

3 comments:

Mommy Harris said...

ha ha! Ok i think you meant 'need help adding a bloG; haha

you'll get the hang of it. CALL ME when you get stuck!

1. go under Layout
2. You should have a 'gadget' called Configure Blog List under what you call My Blog List
3.click 'add to list'
4.copy and paste the URL there in that box
5.you can rename it whatever you want by clicking on 'rename'
6. click save

That should be it. Call me if you get stuck!!!

Jaime said...

I don't know how to add a bloT either!! haha! hopefully, you figured it out with Mommy Harris' instructions. right now, my cell phone is not working right, so call me at my house when you need me!!

Jaime said...

p.s. i got your sweet card in the mail yesterday. you are always soo thoughtful! i think i've gotten a card from you about every week for the last 3 weeks! it always brightens my day! thanks!!