We had a super busy weekend. (I can't post pics yet because Erich is upstairs on the only computer with a working card reader.)
On Thursday night we went over to Gulfport to see Erich's parents and he had work to do in GP on Friday. Peyton and I hung out with his parents and went to several kids outlets and I got two shirts and an outfit for under $10. I thought that was great. Then we took Peyton to a little water pad and playground around the corner from their house. He had the whole thing to himself since it had just been raining. We decided we would go ahead and stay another night since we didn't have anything else to do.
While there Erich's boss called and invited us out onto his boat on Sat. He keeps it docked in Biloxi about 20 min. from his parents. So, after begging them to babysit for us we headed out Sat. with the boss, wife and another couple. We had the best time and met new people too. I found several shells on the deserted Ship Island and there were tons of sting rays and crabs everywhere. We all said we had never seen anything like it. We didn't get back to his parents house until after 7 and Peyton was so good for them. After two nights of no sleep because they live a block from a train track and at least 4 trains come through a night blaring their whistles, I was ready for good sleep. Not going to happen....I was a little face burned, drank too many pomegranate mojitos, pina coladas, and something else,and kept rocking up and down in my sleep like I was still on the boat, and Peyton woke up 4 times in the night. I said that to say that I should be catching up on sleep now and instead I am typing..
Yes, Melise, I am thinking about my 101 things about me!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
1 month ago


2 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! Call me soon to catch up so I can fill you in on all my pregnancy woes!! I guess Peyton ended up being okay last week...did you get him to the Dr? We're headed to P.C. tomorrow night and staying through the weekend. If ya'll aren't busy, you should come too!! :)
hehehe! What a fun fun weekend! Ours was less that that much fun but still nice. I got my hair done on Sat which was fun! :-) They actually had a masseuse who massaged my hands while my hair was getting rinsed! So nice!
Post a Comment