
This picture of my little guy is so precious to me, but at the same time makes me want to cry. He is growing up WAY too fast. He looks like a little boy sitting on the beach, and not my little baby that he was last week. I know everyone tells me to cherish each day because it goes by in the blink of an eye, and it is so true. It makes me want to have a house full of kids so I'll always have a baby around...ok Erich won't agree to that, but I can wish. So, today I'll give him extra hugs and kisses and spend a little more time playing and videoing him, because tomorrow he'll be joining the Marines and shipping off to Kuwait.


3 comments:
I totally get the wanting lots of babies so you'll always have a baby. Too bad it's not free or pregnancy-free! Hehe!
I'm already sad about Sadie not being so 'baby' anymore. She's already pulling up on things for cryin' out loud!!
So adorable!! It does go by fast doesn't it!! I can't believe how big they have gotten either!
What an adorable picture of your sweet little guy. Life does seem to move more quickly with babies in our lives....probably because we are having so much fun!
Post a Comment