Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Peyton's idiosyncrasies



Yes, I did have to google how to spell that word....ha, ha.

Peyton is loving shoes right now! I have a picture on here from yesterday of him in my flip flops, and now he's moved on to DaDa's shoes. Erich was packing and Peyton took them out of his suitcase and I helped him put them on. Then, he got so mad because the shoes were so heavy he couldn't get them to move. He is insistent upon wearing our shoes and then gets frustrated if they don't work right.

Peyton's other idiosyncrasy is that he is very particular about where things go and how things work. He is obsessed with closing the garage door and if I leave him outside for just a minute he climbs up the step to the house and closes the inside door also. Don't ever leave keys inside with this boy, because he will lock you out in a heartbeat! I think his daddy has already taught him to be energy efficient. ha,ha

4 comments:

Kresta said...

Cutie Pie!!

Mommy Harris said...

How precious! I love the pics I have of AG in her daddy's shoes. One of those things I'll always cherish you know!?

Jaime said...

too funny! my peyton likes shoes too, esp. flip flops!

Renee said...

Peyton is TOO much! I guess my child is the only one out there who DOESN'T like shoes. She'd rather go barefooted for sure!