
We have been busy little bees this April. With Katie and her girls here last week, Erich's parents here for the birthday, Peyton's 2nd birthday party, and Easter.....I have been exhausted. It has taken me several days to recuperate. I was talking to a girl today in Atlanta Bread Company about how quickly time flies. She has a 9 month old and was asking me how old Peyton was. I told her 2 and it felt like yesterday that he was a newborn. People tell you when you are pregnant to cherish the days because they fly by, and you can't really understand it at the time. But it is so true. I can't begin to tell you how much I have cherished these past two years with Peyton. I get to stay home with him, create underwater chalk worlds, pick flowers, push Peyton in a swing, take walks, blow bubbles, create train tracks out of blocks, sing silly songs like "see you later alligator", count everything, be amazed at the smile on Peyton's face as he sees his first real butterfly, read mounds of cute kids books, wipe tears, kiss boo boos, and the list goes on and on. This boy is so amazing at 2 and I am so happy to be his mommy!


3 comments:
You, my darling, are looking fabulous! And Mr. P is mighty cute too, in his little seersucker suit! :) Miss y'all!
Awwww...what a sweet post! It brought tears to my eyes and I can definitely relate to EVERYTHING you wrote! Beautiful pic, too!
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Nothing is better than getting to spend the days with your kids and watch them grow up. I still need to hear all about his b-day. And when are you coming to B'ham next, because I miss hanging out with you!!!
Post a Comment